These guidelines are set by Metro Design Studio Salons, the county as well as the CDC. I expect everyone to adhere to these guideline. Thank you!
1. EVERYONE must wear face masks during their visit.
2. All entrances to the building will remained locked at all times. You must remain in your car upon arrival and I will contact and greet you at the door to enter the salon.
3. Once in the building I will then take your temperature at the door. No worries, it is a temporal thermometer, it doesn't even touch your skin. Anyone that has a temperature of 99.9 or above will not be allowed into the building.
4. Lobby seating will not be available.
5. There will be no coffee machine, water machine or access to other vending.
6. There will be only one service provider and one client in the studio. Even if a couple has been at home, quarantined together they cannot be in the studio at the same time. All others must wait outside until you are told to come in to exchange seats with your family member, At that point I will then take your temperature and we will proceed.
6a. If a child is getting a haircut, their parent will need to escort them to the salon entrance. All children over the age of 2 must wear a mask. The parent will then have to wait in the car until the service is complete.
6b. If a client is confined to a wheelchair, their masked caregiver may escort them to my studio. Once the client is situated in the cutting chair, the caregiver will have to wait outside the building.
I apologize but this is the new normal for the time being. Any updates will be posted here upon receiving them. Please check back in before your appointment to make sure that you meet all the requirements. Thank you!
COVID Cancellation policy
IMPORTANT info about COVID-19 and your salon experience...
As I know you’re all aware, things have drastically changed in the last couple weeks and even days when it comes to the COVID-19 situation. Your health and safety are of my utmost concern and I ask that if you or any member of your family are not feeling well or have ANY signs of fever, cough, sore throat, etc that you would reschedule your appointment. As your stylist I totally understand that life is unpredictable right now, because of that I am going to go ahead and waive the cancellation policy for those not feeling well. If you're not feeling well I completely understand, let me know and please stay home. If you come in sick anyway I will send you home and charge you a cancellation fee. This will be the only fee in effect during this time. Please DO NOT COME IN. All cancellations for illness or precaution will be rescheduled more than 30 days out. This is to ensure that by the time you come in for an appointment you are completely symptom free. If I or my daughter show symptoms I will stay home for two weeks. In the meantime I am going to do my absolute best to get you all taken care of. I want to offer my space as a tranquil getaway from everything that is going on. That means, when you sit in my chair, it is YOUR time and we can chat about whatever you’d like. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out by emailing me. Meanwhile lets postpone the hugs. I thank you for you patience and understanding as we all work through this for the heath and safety of everyone.